The term digital customer experience refers to the sum of all digital interactions between a company and a customer, forming an impression of your brand. The touchpoints across the digital experience may include website, apps, chatbots, social media, customer support channels, IoTs and more. The final takeaway from all the interactions is your brand perception. Digital customer experience is about,
- Do your customers find the experience of engaging with your business fast, effortless, personalized, and enjoyable?
- Do they feel secure about their data and transactions?
- Do they trust your brand with the information they share with you?
- Does your brand provide them with relevant information and services to maintain the trust?
- Do they find your brand approachable?
Digital customer experience in Netenrich
Netenrich's Resolution Intelligence helps you resolve the critical and complex challenge of digital customer experience. It empowers you with fully customizable solution that brings together disparate tools, APIs, and domain expertise from SMEs adept in cloud, PaaS, big data, and customer experience itself.