The truth about inadequate IT monitoring
Existing IT operations monitoring tools aren't designed to handle evolving IT environments. It is impossible to gather meaningful data that leads to blind spots. Netenrich’s monitoring capabilities collates, correlates, and adds context to data for faster decision-making.
- Businesses lose $5,107,206 on average due to non-compliance.
- More IT operations monitoring tools don’t safeguard a dynamic environment.
- Machines bring disparate data sets closer and makes them more contextual.
- Run a lean and super stable IT operation that is always-in-the-know.
BRING DATA TOGETHER FOR ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS
Get a consolidated view of all your IT monitoring tools by collating data and tracking incidents without ad-hoc analysis. Power remediation efforts with data-driven decision support system.
- Enhance decision making by getting real-time data matching and using massive data integration capabilities.
- Consolidate events captured by multiple infrastructure monitoring tools with our out-of-the-box connectors.
- Easily identify business-impacting issues by mapping incidents to specific events and defining data flows through interactive visualization.
ENRICH YOUR DATA WITH AUTOMATED CONTEXT
Identify incidents that affect system performance, availability, and productivity with full-context alerts across your IT operations monitoring systems.
- Pinpoint incident root-cause to fix an outage and minimize downstream impact before it affects service delivery.
- Predict and evaluate service impact by experimenting with what-if models.
- Address issues, reduce firefighting, and restore services faster through better context from your incident data.
MITIGATE ISSUES, THE ALERT CORRELATION WAY
Discover hidden relationships and see microscopic details on how outages may be linked to issues impacting up- and downstream dependencies.
- Enhance your situational awareness and drive faster decision making via human+machine-powered alert inferences.
- Prioritize alerts appropriately and view impacted services through alert correlation.
- Avoid false alerts and unidentified incidents by detecting the accuracy of event patterns.
Holistic IT data context.
Reduce service disruptions.
Ensure faster resolutions.
Reduce firefighting to focus on criticals.
Prioritize new capabilities.
Increase value from existing tools.
Decrease turnaround time.
Take intuitive action on critical issues.
Improve service availability.