The truth about incidents
With alert noise, stability, availability, and reliability of your services are affected, translating to poor customer experience. Netenrich’s fast and easy response to events eliminates guess work, ignores false alarms, automates escalation workflows, and solves criticals faster.
- Gartner predicts “hyperautomation” will be key to reducing mean time to resolve (MTTR).
- Most organizations have automated at least 20% of what the service desk has traditionally done.
- Using MTTR with other metrics like error-budget tells a complete, accurate, and nuanced story of your application and infrastructure performance.
- MTTR for incidents describes both the reliability and availability of a system over its lifetime or at any point in time.
DEVELOP A RESILIENT SYSTEM
Quickly recover from a fault and maintain persistency of service dependability in the face of faults. Eliminate guesswork with actionable conclusions on performance incidents to ignore false alarms and react faster.
- Manage increasing volume of alerts by narrowing the alert criteria through machine capabilities and human support.
- Understand impact to a business service by cherry-picking alerts for investigation from our analysts.
- Reduce the time to research a given incident with real-time analytical capabilities and expert assistance.
Build for reliability, availability, and maintainability
AUTOMATE ESCALATION MANAGEMENT
Highlight and automatically route critical events to support teams and enable proactive MTTR management. Configure escalation workflows based on dependencies and intelligent monitoring systems, backed by specialists.
- Manage inferences instead of individual alerts with algorithm-based correlation and professional support.
- Identify root-cause and route tickets to the best suited agents with AI-based auto-assignment and help from our highly skilled engineers.
- Facilitate quicker resolutions by adding context like department, owner, business criticality, and dependencies to incident alerts.
Managed intelligence at the fore
PREDICTIVE INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
Minimize impact of an incident on service delivery with an early detection system for potential risks.
- Preempt risks based on known factors like incident volumes, growth, planned outages like updates, and problem aging.
- Ensure SLA compliance with predictive alerts and perform quick action based on system intelligence and expert advice.
- Gain quick remediation recommendations for predicted errors, saturation, traffic, and latency from our team.
Predict disruption, accelerate restoration
Reduce impact of IT incidents.
Design resilient systems.
Minimize MTTR from 68 minutes to 14 minutes.
Identify patterns and respond faster.
Reduce repetitive incident resolution.
Eliminate alert noise.
Achieve over 95% CSAT.
Deliver velocity, quality, and performance.
Establish rapid iterations.