The truth about manual effort
Manual operations increase mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to resolve (MTTR) for incidents, resulting in SLA breach, customer churn, and lost revenue. Netenrich IT process automation syncs disconnected systems, reduces error rates, and mobilizes the right teams with precision response.
- 56% of global infrastructure technology decision-makers are implementing automation.
- Manual handling of IT leads to alert fatigue and unscalable IT.
- Machine learning functions automate incident responses, minimize downtime, and reduce noise.
- Reap the benefits of automation in IT with automation tools for a noise-free infrastructure.
IT PROCESS AUTOMATION
Improve incident response times, increase operational efficiency, and reduce error rates by syncing disconnected systems through automation.
- Eliminate the need for analysts to comb through hundreds of alerts daily through workflow automation.
- Boost aggregation of data, putting the relevant details at the fingertips of your analyst for actual analysis.
- Fast track resolution time by discovering prior remediation actions to related incidents.
Automate noise suppression
OPTIMIZE INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
Discover unusual changes, pinpoint anomalies, and reduce MTTR with optimized workflows for diagnosis and resolutions.
- Automate advanced incident resolution activities by triggering workflows and leveraging integration with RPA tools.
- Suppress alerts during periodic operational activities like daily backups, patching, or maintenance windows.
- Optimize and tune alerting behavior by getting actionable recommendations from experts, backed by machine-learning capabilities.
Get problem management right
THE RIGHT RESPONSE FOR EVERY INCIDENT
Design appropriate response for any impact level—mobilize responders, engage stakeholders, and send status updates.
- Mobilize the right cross-functional team within minutes with automated precision response.
- Integrate with any service management solutions to automatically send real-time updates on incident resolution progress.
- Determine critical follow-up actions with machine learning capabilities and professional guidance for streamlined incident postmortems.
Manage alerts with expert intelligence
2% or less incidents require escalation to client staff.
Take corrective actions before impact.
Ensure SLA compliance.
30-40% reduction in IT ops costs.
Optimize incident response.
Reduce noise with automated alert management.
Maintain speed and agility of services.
Faster incident resolutions.
Achieve a high satisfaction score.