Netenrich and Google Cloud have joined forces to offer a Fast-Track OEM program for security product innovation. Now security solution providers can leverage the powerful combination of Netenrich Resolution Intelligence Cloud™ and Google Cloud Chronicle to address the unique security use cases they are solving.
Chronicle is a pre-built, hyperscale security data platform that ingests, normalizes, correlates, enriches, and stores petabytes of security data in real time. It provides high-speed search, analysis, and threat detection capabilities.
Using Chronicle as its security data lake, Resolution Intelligence Cloud is a secure operations platform with a customizable application front end that security product builders can brand as their own.
Resolution Intelligence Cloud provides capabilities such as an intuitive user interface, advanced analytics and machine learning, anomaly detection, no-code dashboards, alerting, incident management, workflow automation, multitenancy, and role-based access control.
The Security Product Development Fast -Track advantage
The new Fast-Track OEM program gives engineering teams the tools and support they need to bring innovative security products to market and deliver rapid value to their customers while leaving the heavy lift of underlying security architecture, infrastructure, and deployment management to Netenrich and Google.
To streamline the process, Netenrich delivers a combined, full-stack architecture for easier product development and customer consumption and helps security vendors more rapidly deploy their final product to end customers.
- Competitive advantage: Innovate and rapidly go to market with the power of Netenrich and Google behind you.
- Global reach: Immediately gain worldwide customer reach and delivery.
- Scalability: Leverage Chronicle and Resolution Intelligence Cloud scale and speed scalability as customers’ data needs increase.
Chronicle capabilities include
Over 800 prebuilt parsers for data ingestion
- Petabyte scale with one year of hot storage
- Google-scale search speed
- Dynamic scalability
- Google alert enrichment
- Threat detection rule engine and more
Resolution Intelligence Cloud capabilities include
- Multitenancy with RBAC (role-based access control)
- Content management system and detection rule packs
- Ease of use with graphical user interfaces and one-click access into details in Chronicle with single sign-on
- Alert correlation, MITRE ATT&CK mapping, and extensive noise reduction
- Risk-based prioritization
- Pre-built dashboards and no-code dashboard builder across all tenants
- Third-party threat intel feeds and more
Join us at RSA Conference 2023 to learn more about this unique OEM opportunity
We look forward to helping you increase your security solution’s value and revenue opportunities. To learn more about this fast-track OEM opportunity and how to become a Google Security OEM partner, register to meet our Netenrich and Google Cloud experts at RSA Conference.
Together, we are hosting a breakfast on April 25, 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. PST. Reserve your spot today.