Netenrich Services for Chronicle SecOps
Unlocking excellence in Chronicle SecOps
Your gateway to seamless enterprise security
For visionary CISOs, CIOs, and cybersecurity executives, Chronicle SecOps tech stack is more than just a suite of tools; it’s a strategic investment in fortifying enterprise security. If you’ve embraced Chronicle SecOps, including Chronicle SIEM, SOAR, and Mandiant breach analytics, you’re already on the path to success. But achieving excellence requires the right partner, and that’s where Netenrich takes center stage.
The chronicles of your success
Netenrich Services for Chronicle SecOps
At Netenrich, we’ve mastered the art of Chronicle SecOps. We’ve harnessed the full potential of the Chronicle SecOps tech stack, enabling us to provide an all-encompassing and highly effective solution. Here’s how we elevate your Chronicle SecOps experience:
Security operations is a big data problem
Comprehensive, proactive data analytics approach to risk management
The growing volume and complexity of data flowing in and out of organizations have created new challenges in managing digital risk. Existing SIEM solutions cannot scale with the velocity of data growth, without taxing security budgets and draining existing resources.
Consulting on the perfect SecOps architecture
Immediate and ongoing guidance to architect the right SecOps solution for your enterprise.
Implementation services for immediate and ongoing SecOps success
Highly skilled and certified experts at your service for:
Realizing immediate and ongoing value with Chronicle SecOps
Ongoing tier-1, product support for Chronicle SecOps
Unwavering support from Netenrich’s team of experts to keep your Chronicle SecOps platform operating at its peak.
Ongoing CSM/project/program management of the Chronicle SecOps implementation
Your dedicated Customer Success Manager (CSM) ensures that your Chronicle SecOps implementation runs smoothly and efficiently.
Customer’s frame of reference
We understand that many enterprises initially assume that their internal teams or others can seamlessly implement Chronicle SecOps into their operational workflow. But the reality often proves different, be it due to cost, bandwidth, capability, or the size. Disappointment sets in, leading to the exploration of third-party service providers.
Why choose Netenrich for Chronicle SecOps?
Here’s why Netenrich stands out from the crowd.
From data ingestion to Mandiant breach analytics integration, we provide a comprehensive range of services to get you started.
Our guided setup ensures you achieve success objectives swiftly, with architecture review, tier-1 product support, and a dedicated CSM.
Value Realization Services (ValuePoint Services)
Maximize the potential of your Chronicle SecOps investment with our RightStart services, both one-time and recurring.
The Netenrich difference
Work from a common operational view
Siloed security and digital ops leads to gaps and inefficient duplication of tools, processes, and people. Resolution Intelligence Cloud provides a common operational view and situational awareness aligned to business risk. And it facilitates collaboration within and between teams.
- Strengthen your security posture
- Improve performance and up time
- Boost analyst effectiveness
Out-innovate hackers with anomaly detection & situational awareness
Hackers are relentlessly innovative. It's futile to fight them with traditional, reactive methods.
- Identify unknowns without detection rules with advanced anomaly detection (think next-next-gen UEBA)
- Be proactive with actionable insights from data over time, correlated and mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Identify and resolve what matters most to the business — stop wasting time on alert noise
- Communicate across functions and coordinate response fast
Here’s where Netenrich truly shines
- We are a pure-play Google-first partner. We leverage Google in our own environment.
- We provide best-practice, outcomes-based implementation services, delivering value quickly in areas like detection engineering, data engineering, threat engineering, compliance, analytics, response engineering, and optional 24x7 incident notification.
- Our experts are highly skilled, certified, and adept at implementing Chronicle SecOps for multiple customers.
- We offer flexible packaging and pricing.
- Opt for our MDR to take your security to the next level with 24x7 support, a strong security posture, proactive threat detection, effective response, streamlined communication with senior executives and the board, enhanced collaboration with IT, risk reduction, brand reputation protection, and superior decision-making.