As a Managed Services Provider...
…you’re under constant pressure from rapidly evolving customer requirements and the growing complexity of client environments. At Netenrich, we understand your desire to find unique and powerful ways to optimize your operations and scale your business while maintaining a healthy margin from your recurring managed services offering.
While your managed services business provides the greatest opportunity for top line growth, it can also be one of your largest expense lines. Netenrich’s robust offering can serve as the backbone of your MSP operations, reduce costs, and power the transformation you need to deliver value to your clients, and profitably grow your business.
AS A NETENRICH MSP PARTNER…
You will grow your top line by
- Driving maturity in your operations to move upmarket and serve larger clients
- Optimizing your operations to achieve robust service consistency
- Increasing client satisfaction and retention
You will improve your bottom line by
- Reducing the cost of delivering services up to 40%
- Optimizing the use of high-cost technical staff
- Leveraging automation
- Improving service margins
You will increase the valuation of your business by
- Optimizing the key metrics used in valuation calculations
- Growing your EBITDA through increased revenue growth and client retention
- Reducing your costs
- Positioning your business for scalable growth
Netenrich supports a comprehensive portfolio of the latest technologies including modern datacenter, modern network, hybrid cloud, managed security, unified communications, and DevOps.
MSP PARTNER SOLUTIONS
Bring the most modern, comprehensive service portfolio to your clients:
- Modern datacenter: VMWare, Hyper-V, Windows, Linux, storage fabric
- Modern network and UC stack: SDN, SD-WAN, call management, contact center, core, phone, and application management
- Cloud stack: Full public, private, and hybrid cloud management solutions featuring setup, monitoring, management, response, and remediation
- Database management: MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, and others
- Application management: Web servers, Active Directory, DNS, Citrix, Exchange, Office 365, and more
- Extensive automation and run-book capabilities to drive efficiency and higher margins
Proactive patching, security patching, and firmware release management
Let’s be honest. Patching and endpoint updates are difficult to keep current. The drain on high-cost resources frustrates your teams and your clients. Improve your resource utilization—and your margins—by streamlining asset management with Netenrich automation and expertise. Stay on top of critical patching and security updates.
- Proactive endpoint asset management and security
- Antivirus updates
- Proactive and preventive care
OEM Management and coordination
Netenrich spearheads collaboration with partners and OEM resources for fast resolution of issues. Deep IT operations intelligence and contextual collaboration allows for rapid identification and efficient, coordinated resolution of issues.GET IN TOUCH
Automated move, add, change, delete (MACD) management
Managing MACD can be a chronic thorn in your team’s side. Alleviate the costly, repetitive drain on your staff and margins with Netenrich’s highly automated MACD management solutions:
- Facilitate speedy creation, launch, and monetization of new services
- Asset management
- Service Catalog and SLA management
Full visibility, custom reporting and dashboards
Demonstrate the value of your offerings and business outcomes. Achieve full visibility across tools and clients, and customize the information you provide to advance upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Contextual infrastructure insights and recommendations
- Automated reports for client presentations
- Complete asset availability and performance management
- Full suite of integrations into ITSM platforms that fit your business process
Providing more value-added services to your client
Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Trilix Tech
BECOME A NETENRICH MSP PARTNER
Contact us today to see if you qualify for a MSP transformation optimization analysis.GET IN TOUCH