This policy (as represented in the webpage) applies to any personal information that Netenrich may collect when you visit www.netenrich.com. The primary purpose of Netenrich’s website is to be a useful resource to visitors, as well as a business enabling platform so they may learn more about our services and/or products. We want your experience to be pleasant as we are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY
The policy applies to any established and defined business units of Netenrich and its respective subsidiaries where personal data is collected, stored, processed and/or transferred, be it in electronic or paper format.
This policy must be implemented and followed by all of Netenrich’s businesses, functions, regions and subsidiary companies. Since NetEnrich business entities may also require to comply with relevant local laws and regulations, such laws and regulations are to take precedent and be followed, even if they conflict with certain aspects of the requirements of this policy.
This policy is to be followed not only internally by employees, but also by all Netenrich’s temporary staff, contractors, service providers, consultants, and any and all entities that handle and process personal data on behalf of the company.
The following definitions of terms used in this document are drawn from Article 4 of the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Data Subject) who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Special Category of Personal Data: Personal data which are, by their nature, particularly sensitive in relation to fundamental rights and freedoms merit specific protection as the context of their processing could create significant risks to the fundamental rights and freedoms. Those personal data include personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
- Data Controller: The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body, which alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Data Processor: A natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of a Data Controller.
- Processing: An operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of the data.
- Data Protection Authority: Governmental agencies responsible for the enforcement and interpretation of local privacy laws and regulations
- Data Quality: The accuracy, completeness and relevancy of information.
- Explicit Consent: Agreement by an individual, demonstrated by an observable or affirmative act, whether in writing, orally or by some other means.
- Implicit Consent: Agreement by an individual, inferred from the context or by the inaction of the individual.
- Information Security: The means of ensuring that data and/or information is protected from corruption (Integrity), destruction (Availability), and/or disclosure (Confidentiality)
- Confidentiality: Ensuring that information is accessible only to those authorized to have access.
- Data Privacy: The legal rights and expectations of individuals to control how their personal data is collected and used.
Netenrich may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You are required to check this page for any latest updates and be aware of any changes.
Netenrich shall not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit consent to do so or are required by law to do so.
- We have parents’ permission to share the information if the users are under the age of 13.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal processes, and/or to establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
In case you would like to withdraw, erase, update/modify the personal information that we hold about you, please inform us by writing an email to [email protected] and we shall take the necessary actions.
Netenrich collects information on its website directly when you provide information to sign up for newsletter, whitepaper, web resource, register to comment in our forums and/or indirectly such as website technology or cookies. Netenrich may collect the primary information such as name, phone number, email address but not limited to the mentioned information. This information is collected through the form completion on our website and it includes registering to use the website, newsletter subscription, service subscription, registering for a webinar or conference, requesting to download a whitepaper and/or any other related information. User can decide to give the consent before providing the personal information. Along with the above information, Netenrich may collect the personal data of business contacts, stakeholders and website users to give better website experience and to share the relevant content experience on the website.
What do we do with the information collected?
NetEnrich requires the information to understand the user needs and provide better experience and service offerings. We may also use the information as follows:
- Internal records for correspondence;
- Providing the information based on the request, process online requests like job applications, resource requests & for other purposes;
- Improve our offerings and personalized experience to the website user;
- Sending promotional emails, newsletters, webinars, events and/or any other information which you may be interested through email which you have provided;
- Contacting for feedback & surveys where you have agreed for the marketing purposes;
- Any comments that you have posted on our website, forums, blog etc.;
- Transferring the personal data to our contractors, partners and/or service providers who may be in other countries. Required data protection is provided prior such transfers are made.
Netenrich is committed in ensuring the security of personal information. We provide the information to trusted partners who work with or on our behalf under strict confidentiality agreements. Our partner network may use your personal information to help Netenrich communicate with you about our offers and marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share the information.
We have implemented reasonable security measures on the site to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control. Additionally, NetEnrich takes reasonable steps to ensure that our third party business partners, including our hosting partners, provide sufficient protection for personal information.
Netenrich will retain the data only for as long as it is necessary. The data will be retained until your account is active or until the time we provide the services to you, based on the agreed-upon contractual obligations.
How can you control the information provided?
As a user, you may choose to restrict the information that we have collected or the way in which the same would be used, as follows:
- Whenever you are providing personal information, ensure that the explicit consent is checked. In case you do not want to provide the consent, personal information shall not be collected in the first place.
- In case you would not want to share your personal data for any marketing related purposes or promotional emails, you should leave the appropriate option unchecked and/or send an email to us at [email protected]
- In case you have previously subscribed or agreed to us for sharing your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may opt out the same anytime by writing an email to [email protected]
Netenrich may, if you so choose, send direct mails to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out by way of links provided at the bottom of each mail. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all the necessary steps to remove you from the list.
Netenrich recognizes the receipt, transmission, or distribution of spam (unsolicited) emails as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by Netenrich are subject to spam check, in coordination with ’SPAMHAUS‘ subscription service. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Netenrich hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Netenrich reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails to the appropriate authorities for necessary action, from time to time.
We have implemented reasonable security measures on the site to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal information under our control. Additionally, Netenrich takes reasonable steps to ensure that our third-party business partners, including our hosting partners, provide sufficient protection for personal information.
All policies and referenced documentation identified in this policy will be subject to review and possible revision annually or upon request by the Netenrich and its Management Team.