2. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the data we collect through the below listed sources, Netenrich is the Data Controller. For the data provided to us by our Clients, Netenrich is the Data Processor and our clients are Data Controllers.
2.1. WHAT WE COLLECT
- Internet Protocol address
- Business email address
- Job title and department
- Business phone numbers (general, direct and fax)
- Business related postal address of consumer
- Social Networking URLs
- Data/information about your use of our products and services
2.2. HOW WE COLLECT
- Submissions from Netenrich’s customers or freemium product users
- Third-party data vendors
- Directly and indirectly from activity on Netenrich’s website
- Directly and indirectly from our customers or their representatives
- Directly from vendors and other contractual counterparties
- Through communications with prospective customers and other businesses and their representatives
2.3. OUR GENERAL USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which the information is provided.
- To provide the consumer with information, products or services that the consumer requests from Netenrich.
- To provide the consumer with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning Netenrich products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to the consumer.
- To carry out Netenrich’s obligations and enforce Netenrich’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between Netenrich and a Netenrich customer or other contractual counterparty, including for billing and collections.
- To improve Netenrich’s website and present its contents to the consumer.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Netenrich, our customers or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to the consumer when collecting such consumer’s personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To modify, enhance, or improve Netenrich’s services and/or provision of such services to Netenrich customers.
- To enable product and service functionalities to operate, improve user experience, tailor our interactions with you, inform our clients on the overall use of the services, provide support and improve and develop our products and services.
2.4. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WHEN RESPONDING TO YOUR REQUEST FOR INFORMATION, ORDER, OR SUPPORT
When visitors contact us in connection with a request for information, ordering a product and/or service, in order to provide you with support and/or participate in a forum and/or other social computing tool, we collect information necessary to fulfil your request, grant you access to the product and/or service, and provide you with the support so that we may contact you. For instance, we collect your name and contact information, details about your request, your agreement with us, the fulfilment, delivery and invoicing of your order, and response to our client satisfaction survey information. We retain such information for administrative purposes, defending our rights, and in connection with our relationship with you. When you provide your name and contact information to register in connection with such a request, the registration may serve to identify you when you visit our website.
2.5. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal processes, and/or to establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
In case you would like to withdraw, erase, update/modify the personal information that we hold about you, please inform us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall take the necessary actions.
2.6. CONTACTING EMPLOYEES OF OUR CLIENTS, PROSPECTS, PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS
In our relationship with clients, prospects, partners and suppliers, they also provide us with business contact information (for example: name, business contact details, position/ title of their employees, contractors, advisers and authorized users) for purposes such as contract management, fulfillment, delivery of products and services, provision of support, invoicing and management of the services or the relationship. The same policy as set forth herein applies to such business contact information.
2.7. VISITOR INFORMATION
We register individuals visiting our offices and locations (name, identification and business contact information) and use camera supervision for reasons of security and safety of people and belongings, as well as for regulatory purposes.
When you register for an event, we may collect information (online or offline) in relation to the event organization, and during an event, such as participation in sessions and survey results. We combine the personal information we collect to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence for conducting our business and for marketing purposes. You can choose to receive information by email, telephone or postal mail about our products and/or services, or sign up for subscriptions. When visiting our websites and/or using our products and/or services, we may provide you with personalized information. You can always opt out from receiving personalized communication by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Netenrich uses a third party website content administrator, utilizes a customer relationship management (CRM) database technology hosted by a third party to manage and track our marketing efforts. If you wish to be excluded from our CRM databases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
3.1. VOLUNTARY SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
3.2. INFORMATION SECURITY AND ACCURACY
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy. Netenrich implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We have regular penetration testing on our website and networks to ensure our technical defenses are in place.
3.3. RETENTION PERIOD
We will not retain personal information longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is processed, including the security of our processing complying with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. audit, accounting and statutory retention terms), handling disputes, and for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims in the countries where we do business. For further details, please refer to our Retention and Destruction policy.
3.4. CROSS BORDER DATA FLOW
Netenrich operates in an environment where majority of the data is stored on cloud-based systems. There may be scenarios in which data may be stored outside the country where it is originally being collected. The entire operation is governed by a policy on Cross Border Data Flow. Please refer to the Cross Border Data Flow Policy for further details.
4. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE DIFFERENT PRIVACY LAWS, INCLUDING GDPR
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, subject to the exceptions set out in the applicable laws) to:
- Request access to the personal data we collect and process about you;
- Request a rectification of your personal data, if you find that it is inaccurate and/or incomplete;
- Object to the processing of your personal data, after which Netenrich will not be able to use and process your personal data;
- Object to processing personal data relating to your specific situation;
- Request the erasure of your personal data;
- Request restricting the processing of your personal data, under which Netenrich can only process said data under limited circumstances;
- Request portability of your personal data, which entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) of personal data that you provided to Netenrich;
- Withdraw consent at any time to the collection, use and processing of your personal data by contacting Netenrich marketing team at email@example.com. Please note that this withdrawal will not affect Netenrich right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
For more details on Data Subject Rights, please refer to the Data Subject Access Rights Policy.
5. SITE SECURITY
We take appropriate steps to provide and maintain a secure website. By visiting https://www.netenrich.com, however, you agree that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures in place, may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
6. RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLIANT
In the event you consider our processing of your personal data not to be compliant with the applicable data protection laws, you can lodge a complaint to Netenrich by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE