SAN JOSE, Calif., February 4, 2021 — Netenrich, a Resolution Intelligence® company, today announced the release of its new book “Threat & Attack Surface Intelligence,” which is available as a free download to IT, network and security organizations.
Netenrich provides a “real-world and deep-in-the-trenches” approach to modern threat intelligence, risk management, detection and response. Leveraging years of network, security and cloud operations expertise, this informative and easy-to-understand guide offers valuable strategies and practices that network and security organizations can implement and execute immediately.
Our integrated network, security and cloud solutions in our Resolution Intelligence platform focuses on advancing digital operations based on an outcomes-driven and deep intelligence approach. More than 6,000 organizations at major enterprises and service providers have gained increased operational efficiencies with Netenrich.
IT and security practitioners will learn basic to advanced threat intelligence, vulnerability and risk management concepts to achieve the following security outcomes:
- Minimize IT and security risk across local and distributed (cloud) networks
- Act on the most critical risks first, based on intelligence-driven insights
- Shrink the company’s infrastructure attack surface
- Shift to AI and automated-driven processes to resolve issues quickly and drive towards a proactive security posture
- Leverage existing tools and infrastructure while solving skills gaps and lack of people resources
The informative guide also follows an intuitive security operations flow with chapters covering:
- Understanding threat and attack surface intelligence
- Diving deeper into attack surface management (ASM)
- Integrating ASM with threat intelligence
- How to act on actionable and integrated intelligence
- Gaining ROI with threat and attack surface intelligence, tools comparisons
- Exploring the top 10 threat and attack surface tangibles
WHAT: “Threat & Attack Surface Intelligence for Dummies” By Ed Tittel
Ed Tittel is a long-time IT industry writer and researcher who covers Windows, networking, security, and cloud computing topics. He’s contributed to over 100 computing books, including for Dummies titles, and writes regularly for ComputerWorld.
WHEN: Available now, February 4, 2021
WHERE: Available for download here
To learn more about Netenrich, visit www.netenrich.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Netenrich boosts the effectiveness of organizations’ security and digital operations so they can avoid disruption and preempt risk. Its Resolution Intelligence Cloud™ is a native SaaS data analytics platform for managing secure operations. Resolution Intelligence uses advanced analytics and machine learning to transform security and operations data into intelligence that organizations can act on before critical issues occur. More than 3,000 customers and managed services providers rely on Netenrich to deliver secure operations at scale and speed.