The truth about poor IT operational visibility
Without analytics and context, it is impossible to capture blind spots, visualize rogue assets, or understand system topology. View blind spots hidden in plain sight, alert metrics, and custom views of all your assets in a single pane screen.
- The US OPM data breach that resulted in the theft of 22 million+ records was due to poor visibility operations management.
- 1 in 5 organizations have experienced a cyber-event due to an unsanctioned IT resource.
- Enterprises pay $30,000 per month in IT-related charges that it doesn’t know.
- End-to-end asset monitoring empowers your IT teams to act proactively and decisively.
END-TO-END OPS VISIBILITY
Accurate prioritization by severity and service sensitivity for business allows your Ops to drill into issues from related alerts metrics, detected changes, incidents, and change requests in a single-pane-of-glass view.
- Improve performance and effectiveness of your service by correlating factors including incident propensity and security vulnerabilities.
- Triage by investigating configuration changes and view alert metrics in a single-pane view.
- Aggregate all the critical information necessary to address an alert or incident in one screen.
SEE ALL YOUR ASSETS ON ONE SCREEN
Create an asset-centric view of your entire company mirroring your physical and cloud operations and locations. With our sophisticated asset interface, you can create endless custom views by asset attribute and metadata, and quickly figure out patient zeros, assets with end-of-life software, or those directly on attack paths.
- Enjoy flexibility of clustering, filtering, and sorting to define and organize your assets by physical and cloud locations, sensitivity, governance, or vulnerabilities.
- Quickly find assets by custom metadata to help asset maintenance.
- Filter expired assets in seconds and flag them for next-best actions.
ARM UP WITH INSIGHTS
View details like alert descriptions, affected configuration items, severity, impacted services, and a timeline of related alerts.
- Identify potential failure points, manage incidents proactively, and customize monitoring by need.
- Gain information aggregated from similar historical alerts and incidents to aid root-cause analysis.
- Receive a real-time picture of all your applications and associated infra in a single pane view.
Faster screen response times and high software performance.
View dynamic dashboards and reports on ops data.
Predict and prevent outages.
Faster root-cause analysis.
Get real-time analysis of incidents.
Contextually remediate them.
Ensure availability and performance.
Avoid unpredicted downtimes.
Prevent issues from becoming incidents.