Integrate and support modern technologies
Today’s IT need to support more traffic than ever. Employees are accessing corporate data from desktops and mobile devices. Advancements in cloud, networks, and application management require supporting highly distributed infrastructure. Modern IT needs to design and support these needs to tackle the top challenges.
- Among businesses chasing IT modernization, just 25% say the process has met its goals, citing competing priorities, outdated infrastructure, and lack of in-house expertise as key hurdles
- Process automation powered by machine learning can handle complex modern systems for better bottom-line performance, improved workforce effectiveness, and value creation
- Identify and allocate resources accurately by gaining visibility into cost projections and taking decisions to drive ROI
- Enable platform-driven, outcomes-based, agile, and cost-effective solutions for monitoring, maintenance, administration, and reporting, for modern IT to align with business demands.
Reduce risk, optimize costs, and ensure adherence to SLAs by implementing proven best-practices to monitor and manage cloud infrastructure.
- Build, deploy, and optimize cloud-based server instances and applications.
- Scale or orchestrate applications using DC/OS, Docker Swarm, or Kubernetes. Track performance, identify inefficiencies and optimize.
- Automatically track security certification standards, enable multi-layered security, consistently perform updates, and ensure compliance.
Maintain service levels for critical IT services by monitoring, managing, and resolving incidents at speed and scale.
- Meet reliability and quality demands by proactively managing every component of your network, including software-defined networks.
- Baseline key systems for usage, performance, threshold violations, and compliance with automation and best practices.
- Tackle sources of network congestion and bottlenecks to decrease downtime, analyze latency issues, and optimize CapEx and OpEx.
Convert monolithic to modern. Modernize apps to swiftly translate business requirements to scalable solutions by leveraging agile DevOps, containers, and microservices.
- Automate transformation with platform-driven and accurate migration of legacy apps.
- Deliver better results by customizing SaaS applications and enabling around-the-clock maintenance and monitoring.
- Migrate and modernize with platform-driven guidance for architecture design, setup, administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
Improve SLA reporting.
Increase reliability and quality.
Reduce operations costs.
Modernize legacy systems.
Accelerate agile DevOps.
Focus on value creation.
Drive omnichannel experiences.
Reduce network latency.
Defend customer privacy.