Make IT responsive
Changing business needs are forcing IT leaders to be more responsive and enable future-ready, scalable dynamic operations. IT operations teams deal with dynamic workloads and struggle to detect and resolve incidents before the business feels the impact and customer experience takes a hit. Leverage an elastic extension to manage the seasonality and unpredictability of IT Ops.
- Organizations with dynamic IT operations are twice as likely to exceed revenue targets—94% versus 44%—while being able to shift an extra 12% IT staff to higher-value activities
- An elastic workforce that can bring the right people and skills, at the right time are mandatory to address surges in demand
- The ability to simulate seasonal variations is critical to forecast demand and scale IT operations
- End-to-end performance monitoring and event management ease infrastructure, application, and IT service management for dynamic workloads.
DYNAMIC WORKLOAD MANAGEMENT
Adapt faster to dynamic workloads and mobilize IT for change. Predict, find, and resolve problems faster for proactive workload management.
- Comprehensive insights on application performance including context and visibility across all layers of application delivery.
- Effective change management powered by managed intelligence and automated classification, assignment, and routing of incidents.
- Improved service availability and mean time to repair (MTTR) by prioritizing event resolution based on business impact.
Access talent on-demand to run lean in-house IT ops. Our specialized dynamic operations will ramp skills quickly and allocate dedicated and shared resources that are familiar with your environment, without breaking the bank.
- Attain cost efficiencies with our platform-driven, scalable shared services model.
- Improve technical acumen with access to subject matter experts and domain expertise assimilated over decades.
- Optimize your workforce by minimizing manual effort in mundane tasks, like reporting, with bots as scrum masters.
Actively manage customer experience and avert negative sentiments caused by seasonality. Identify, diagnose, react, and solve problems quickly for repeatable, scalable, and effective IT operations.
- Increase elasticity and improve performance with dynamic capacity orchestration to better understand usage patterns and capacity needs.
- Overcome seasonal bursts in traffic, network bandwidth congestion, or disruptions with algorithmic and human correlation.
- Model and simulate seasonality with a plan for dynamic workforce augmentation based on changing workloads.
Improve service reliability and MTTR.
Enable predictive service management.
Simplify processes and collaboration.
Accelerate speed to market.
Experience risk-free IT optimization.
Scale quickly for dynamic workloads.
Reduce response time.
Ensure continuous support.