Can your IT handle the requirements of emerging technology?
Digital transformation and rapid adoption of new technologies create unintentional data and information silos that become obstacles to scale and efficiency. It also adds pressure to ensure seamless and delightful customer experiences while managing complex applications and services, built and delivered by IT teams. Consistently adopt Agile with the ability to configure environments quickly, create cross-functional teams, and streamline processes.
- 75% of I&O leaders say they aren’t prepared with the skills and tools needed for consistent Agile adoption
- Legacy monitoring does not provide visibility across your systems, apps, and data pipelines
- Human error, downtime, and problem resolution are the top three industry use cases for IT automation
- Solving for collaboration will dramatically improve time to resolution and decision making.
Ensure consistent availability, performance, and system health with integrated visibility into your applications, servers, networks, storage, and database instances.
- Detect bottlenecks across your IT operations and get on-demand fix recommendations.
- Deliver insights for complex software-defined environments and cloud-native services.
- Drive proactive IT operations management and troubleshooting with customizable monitoring templates.
Enable orchestration, automation, and end-to-end event management at scale to reduce manual effort inefficiencies.
- Increase speed and accuracy with workflow and runbook automation.
- Eliminate human error leveraging automation to provision new virtual machines, containers, and templates.
- Accelerate time to market by orchestrating the practice of Continuous Integration and Delivery CI/CD for code pipelines and automated processes.
Improve cross-functional team communication and transparency, powered by historic data context and insights.
- Faster and accurate decision making powered by context-driven insights, collaborative workflows, scoring, and auto-assignment.
- Resolve major incidents quickly by enhancing collaboration between ITOps, application systems, security, and other traditionally siloed teams.
- Rationalize and scale complex IT initiatives using the power of AI; grow uniform collaboration among tools, business, and multi-functional teams.
Create and manage customer-centric Agile IT infrastructure for incremental deliveries. Accelerate collaboration and delivery with rapid and lightweight deployments.
- Deploy bots as scrum masters to automate policy-driven operations and Agile adoption for hybrid cloud, data centers, and networks.
- Streamline IT infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and management with platform-driven automation and analytics.
- Deliver compute, storage, and network resources consistently by truly treating infrastructure as code (IaC).
Drive resource efficiency for scale.
Resolve bottlenecks across service delivery.
Improve collaboration and learning across teams.
Increase deployment speed and frequency.
Recover from major incidents faster.
Drive consistent Agile adoption.
Reduce response time.
Decrease customer-facing defects.
Eliminate issues before they impact customers.