The truth about poor IT operational intelligence
Without real-time operational metrics, your teams are unable to identify and resolve issues proactively or before they impact your customers. It leads to negative experiences, missed SLAs, and low CSAT. Promote wisdom with Netenrich’s IT operational intelligence and encourage customers to invest in innovation.
- 65% of companies say improving their data analysis is very important to delivering a better customer experience.
- For 76% of executives, data collection is cited as “very important” to data culture.
- AI helps leverage the power and the limitations of tacit knowledge to make better decisions about operational efficiency – the biggest driver for improved customer service.
- 96% of customers say quality customer service is important in their choice of loyalty to a brand.
PROMOTE FACTUAL THINKING
Understand data narratives. Combine explorative data visualization with narrative techniques from our experts to gain insights that enhance your decision making.
- Optimize processes by reconfiguring workforces and infrastructure with machine insights and manual data science activities.
- Support modernization efforts through analytics to deliver optimal long-term value.
- Safeguard privacy of your customer data by continuously monitoring sensitive data incidents.
Amplify decision making to serve customers better
SHARE INSIGHTS WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATIONS
Leverage a library of insights and use cases that are customer-specific or unique challenges experienced by your IT teams. Identify which are the most commonly adopted insights and improve relevance scoring.
- See insights that can be added to a customer solution. Visualize business goals/challenges answered and typical findings.
- Predict actions a user might take on business decisions, supported by specific insights.
- Acquire guidance on data narratives that provide value to past requests.
Derive purpose from user experience
PROVIDE YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH MORE VISION
Understand operational performance of your IT infrastructure, measure change success, and help prioritize technology refresh initiatives. Consequently, enable your Dev teams to release new features and provide an innovative vision to your customers.
- Monitor user experiences through customer analytics and address processes that aren’t working for users.
- Influence business outcomes and create value by gaining collaborative insights on customer success stories.
- Develop SLAs supported by metrics that include support quality; self-help adoption rates; and self-service completion rates.
Encourage customers to invest in innovation
Improve resource allocation.
Optimize operational workflows.
Develop a new mindset for SLAs.
Curb resource costs.
Explore innovative business models.
Provide a vision for innovation.
Add and release new features for customers.
Lead success stories with data analytics.