Are traditional L1-->L2 structures hampering your IT Ops?
Your L1 support staff is overburdened with a humongous amount of tasks, forcing them to elevate critical alerts to higher channels, which bloats up your budget. Netenrich shifts-left your team and allows your L1–>L2 guys to take over L2–>L3 tasks.
- As per a 2017 MetricNet study, L 1->L2->L3 escalation can cost around $716/call.
- Our team of cross-platform experts can easily heavy-lift your L1 tasks.
- Free up your IT Ops to deal with L2 and L3 tasks
- Receive actionable and contextual intel for your higher-order tasks.
SHIFT-LEFT TO AN AGILE AND EFFICIENT IT OPS
Netenrich enables you to run a compact IT Ops by shifting-left and offloading redundant tasks. Traditional L1–>L2 structures leads to inefficient operations with your team wasting their time and resource in resolving a barrage of useless tickets. Netenrich empowers your ops team to focus on what matters.
- Effectively manage your ticketing pipeline by using our noise reduction tech and experts
- Leverage our cross-platform, highly-experienced experts that provide complementary skills to your team by taking care of your L1 tasks.
- Increase overall customer satisfaction by avoiding time-consuming ticket escalations with better first contact ticket resolution.
Redesign your structures
MOVE PROBLEM RESOLUTION TO LOW-COST CHANNELS
As per a 2017 MetricNet study, Level 1 support costs can reach up to $22/call, followed by $104/call for L2, and as much as $590/call for L3. Netenrich equips your IT Ops to resolve alerts by using just our L1 support.
- Reduce the number of repeatable IT service desk requests by bringing in platform efficiencies to bear upon manual, non-cerebral work.
- Move your Ops team to higher-order problem investigation and resolution by offloading mundane tasks.
- Siphon money saved into initiatives and innovations that could help with business growth.
Reduce budget bloat
Remove information silos.
Faster incident resolution.
Reduce toil from operations.
Focus on business-critical activities.
Scale up to accept and resolve more queries.
Route savings to explore new initiatives.
Increase turnaround time.
Reliable and pain-free support.
Better customer engagement.