IT Ops drowning under a sludge of alerts?
The vast number of alerts that hit your IT support desk is mainly because of static thresholds that define a generic standard irrespective of the space that you are operating in. Netenrich’s cross-platform experts heavy-lifts these mundane tasks and empowers your team to focus only on business-critical events.
- As per Solarwinds, U.S. businesses waste $1.8 trillion/year on mundane and repetitive tasks.
- Your IT Ops wastes a staggering 520 hours annually on tasks that can be easily automated.
- Netenrich’s >140 customizable integrations help you operate at unprecedented speeds.
- All the mundane tasks will be offloaded to our team of experts, enabling your team to focus solely on business-critical issues.
FREE UP TIME AND DECREASE MANUAL LABOR
Shifting-left is impossible without effective automation. Reduce the time spent on manual labor as Netenrich offloads all of the menial alerts and focus on the tasks that matter.
- Usually, your ops guys are in over their head trying to stitch alerts across your on-prem and cloud tools, systems and apps. Netenrich easily takes care of all this for you, freeing up some much needed time.
- Alert remediation can also be difficult for your team since most of them will have uni-platform, specialized knowledge. Our experts have decades of cross-platform knowledge and can quickly remediate a vast majority of the alerts.
- Zero-in on the most crucial tickets as our experts provide additional insights on the most potent alerts
Focus on what matters
LEVERAGE OUR INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Skill gaps in your IT Ops leads to severe alert backlog. Netenrich’s in-house experts can plug-in these gaps for you and ensure consistent operational output.
- Leverage over 10,000 distinct alert definitions, plus a “shared-services” model that has been developed over a decade, working across different customers and platforms.
- Netenrich stitches alerts across your tools and apps and remediates majority of the incidents on its own. Our experts will only escalate business-critical incidents to your Ops guys.
- Our team provides correlative skills to your existing workflows and resolves repetitive tasks in a way that best suits your environment.
Receive expert guidance
Shorten time to insight.
Reduce incident MTTR.
Reduce human error and save time.
Focus more on business-critical activities.
Scale up to accept and resolve more queries.
Offload incidents that require manual labor.
Faster resolution to service disruption.
Faster feature deployment.
Better long term service.