Does your organization enable your Ops team to “learn-as-they-go?”
Companies are evolving to create products/services that require a very specific or specialized skill. This inevitably leads to a skill gap and overt expert/SME dependency. Netenrich’s platform+expert offering gives contextual remediation guidelines to various issues/alerts, empowering your team to fix problems on their own.
- Experts are rare. It is difficult to find someone who is perfectly suited to your environment.
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) puts the immediate cost of replacing an employee at 50‒75% of their annual salary.
- Receive contextual guidelines form our high-experienced analysts and enable your team to become a problem-solving machine.
PLATFORM-BASED CONTEXTUAL GUIDANCE
Netenrich acts as your one-stop resolution machine. It flexes its considerable cross-platform clout to enable your Ops guys to resolve alerts with a clear context, removing any dependencies, in the process.
- Democratize information and prevent tribal knowledge by augmenting your IT Ops with the necessary skills and knowledge to resolve incidents.
- Receive optimal remediation guidelines via historical context provided by Netenrich’s machine learning-models.
- Bridge tribal knowledge by following expert and community-driven out-of-the-box SOPs to resolve incidents optimally.
Remove information bottlenecks
PREVENT KEY-PERSON DEPENDENCY RISK
Tacit critical knowledge about your company is available only to a few key experts in your team. Netenrich captures expert info and ensures knowledge democratization.
- Create a more agile org and ensure the fluidity of critical data by integrating the Netenrich platform.
- Retain expert knowledge by continually feeding the platform with systematic documentation.
- Our cross-platform human+platform play, heavy-lifts complicated and repeatable tasks, removing dependencies, in the process.
Remove expert dependencies
Reduce tribal knowledge.
Benchmark performance across teams.
Remove information bottlenecks.
Faster resolution of technical issues.
Long-term knowledge retention.
Drive collaboration in your IT Ops.
Improved end-to-end customer experience.