The Channel Co. Midsize Enterprise Summit (MES)
- Sun Sep 19, 2021
- 03:00 pm ET
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center 1501 Gaylord Trail Grapevine, Texas 76051 USA
At the Midsize Enterprise Summit (MES), senior midmarket IT decision-makers and top technology suppliers gather to uncover the latest market intelligence to accelerate their business goals and make invaluable connections along the way. MES is the best event to share pain points, hear solutions to maximize your ROI, learn about the latest technology trends, and establish important relationships — all in just a few short, highly productive days away from the office.
More Reasons to Attend MES:
• Discover innovative technology solutions to maximize your ROI and connect with vendors and solution providers in our one-stop solutions pavilion.
• Access the latest intelligence on market trends, predictions, and analysis, direct from the experts.
• Participate in empowering presentations, breakouts, business leadership, and solution track sessions based on today’s most requested topics and presented by top thought leaders.
• Engage in peer-to-peer networking and build long-term, strategic business relationships.
For more details on the e-conference or to schedule a time to speak with Netenrich, please contact [email protected]
Netenrich delivers complete Resolution Intelligence to transform digital operations into smarter business outcomes. With fifteen years’ innovation across IT, NetOps and SecOps, Netenrich applies a dynamic mix of machine and expert intelligence across a wide range of products and SaaS-based offerings. The solutions integrate with more than 140 market-leading IT and security applications to drive digital transformation, mitigate brand exposure, increase efficiencies, and bridge skills gaps. More than 6,000 customers and organizations worldwide rely on Netenrich to gain increased visibility and actionable intelligence across their IT and cloud networks. The company is privately owned and based in San Jose, CA.