The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible to ensure accurate monitoring, availability, and reliability of the client’s local, wide area and application-oriented infrastructure. The primary technical focus will be on introducing innovative technologies for the benefit of the business, translating them to the business needs and successfully implementing them along with supporting the existing enterprise infrastructure.
*Candidates must have at lived in Canada for the last five (5) consecutive years for security clearance purposes and be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Here’s what you will do!
- Reviews all customer documentation on processes and current state of the environment;
- On-boards innovative technologies to meet business needs and support ongoing application-oriented infrastructure;
- Works with external customers to understand business processes and workflow needs;
- Develops customer requirement documents;
- Recommends and offers existing or customized solutions to the customer;
- Works with technical resources to resolve functionality or requirements issues;
- Documents and trains the customer on due diligence and knowledge transfer requirements;
- Writes user acceptance test cases, organize and manage test sessions and/or participate in user acceptance testing;
- Setups and tests automation scripts;
- Acts as key transition resource to lead and execute;
- Builds detailed transition plans;
- Deploys the tools required for setting up the monitoring of the customer environment;
- Resolves any concerns and issues with other technical resources and /or teams during customer transition;
- Plans, schedules, reports, supports and escalates activities effectively and in a timely manner when outside the scope of the plan or project;
- Develops training plans for the customer based on scope of services (specific to DOC tools and resources);
- Creates and delivers documentation or training as required;
- May provide first tier end user support;
- Leads customer training workshops while documenting action items;
- Conducts automation workshops with the customer and identifies approach
- Tracks all activity and provides timely updates and reports to customers and key stakeholders;
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders and vendors as necessary.
Here’s what you will need!
- A Technical degree or diploma in Computers Science or related discipline;
- Four to six (4-6) years of relevant technical business experience
- Experience working with external customers to onboard and transition new services,
- Tracks engagement related issues and provides regular updates to key stake holders.
- Experience with ITSM / ITOM tools, good knowledge in project tracking, excel, power point, Visio;
- Understanding of IT infrastructure , Data Center infrastructure,cloud;
- Exceptional domain knowledge on the infrastructure, application and service level monitoring,cloud;
- Extensive experience in analysing monitoring requirement, proposing solutions & implementing as per client requirement;
- Excellent conceptual knowledge and experience on different monitoring capabilities. E.g. APM, CEM, Synthetics, IT Operations Analytics (SPLUNK, ELK etc.), Cloud monitoring;
- Experience in delivering multi-vendor integrated monitoring solutions aligned to the above capabilities defined;
- Infrastructure monitoring (e.g. HP / CA / BMC suite, Solarwinds, OpsRamp)
- Application Performance monitoring (e.g. Performance, customer experience). (e.g. CA Wily, Dynatrace);
- Experience / Knowledge on market leading tools (e.g. App Dynamics, New Relic, Ruxit, ITRS Geneos);
- Good automation and scripting experience. E.g. Perl, Python, Shell, Java script;
- Log aggregation and analytics. (e.g. Splunk, ELK or Hadoop);
- Experience in implementing Service Level dashboards for clients based on monitoring data;
- Experience defining monitoring standards and developing the standard monitoring framework for an organization.
- Attention to detail with a structured, agile, solution-orientated approach to problems;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Experience producing ITIL process and technical documentation
- Business acumen identify and highlight contract scope changes
- Customer and vendor facing interaction experience
- Has to have at a minimum 5 years permanent residency in Canada
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in a 24 hour/ 7 days a week environment running 365 days per year;
- Experience fostering an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Experience in I/T outsourcing.
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service….this could be your next opportunity!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada AND have at least five consecutive years of Canadian history (for security clearance purposes).
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company please visit: www.netenrich.com
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Canadian History (lived in Canada the last 5 years) experience do you have?
- How many years of Data Centre Infrastructure experience do you have?
- How many years of deploying & customizing monitoring tools (Solarwinds,CA) experience do you have?
- How many years of IT Infrastructure experience do you have?
- How many years of managing transition projects experience do you have?
- How many years of Windows, Network, Virtualization technologies experience do you have?