Key Skills and Primary Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of Networking concepts.
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure including multiple operating systems and basic system administration skills (Windows, Linux) is preferable.
- Good knowledge of client-server communication, firewalls, IDS & IPS, Proxies, VPNs, and enterprise Anti-Virus products.
- Candidates with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient in event /offense analysis & incident management.
- Provide value addition and lead the shift in monitoring, problem analysis and resolution.
- 2 to 4 years of experience with SIEM tool (QRADAR / Splunk preferred).
- Responds to client requests and inquiries based on service desk support system.
– Participate in evaluating, recommending, implementing, and evaluating IT security of the new IT Infrastructure systems.
– Works as part of a team to ensure that corporate data and technology platform components are safeguarded from known threats.
– Communicate effectively with customers, teammates, and management.
– Providing inputs on tuning and optimization of security systems & Staying up-to-date with emerging security threats.