What You Do:
- Good understanding of Networking concepts.
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure including multiple operating systems and basic system administration skills (Windows, Linux) is preferable.
- Good knowledge of client-server communication, firewalls, IDS & IPS, Proxies, VPNs, and enterprise Anti-Virus products.
- Candidates with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient in event /offense analysis & incident management.
- Collection of logs and flow data from various data sources.
- Provide value addition and lead the shift in monitoring, problem analysis and resolution.
- Supports the multi tenancy deployment and manages related components.
- Performs root cause analysis on production support-related issues.
- Research and implements tuning.
- Recommend enhancements to SOC security process, procedures and policies.
- 4+ years of experience with SIEM tool (QRADAR / Splunk preferred).
- Responds to client requests and inquiries based on service desk support system
Who You Are:
- Participate in evaluating, recommending, implementing, and troubleshooting security solutions and evaluating IT security of the new IT Infrastructure systems.
- Works as part of a team to ensure that corporate data and technology platform components are safeguarded from known threats.
- Communicate effectively with customers, teammates, and management.
- Providing inputs on tuning and optimization of security systems & Staying up-to-date with emerging security threats.
- Recommending enhancements to SOC security process, procedures and policies
Benefits And Perks:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Access to catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Generous and flexible time-off policies built to suit all your needs
- Fully covered health insurance for full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Great coaching from senior leaders