- Primary responsibilities include – Handling Incidents, Service requests and problems, Register Incidents and Service Requests as per defined metrics and service level requirements, Investigate and diagnose Incidents, attempt to resolve them or escalate/refer them to someone who can, based on defined metric and agreed service levels. Log and update the Incident investigation and diagnosis. Monitoring the status and progress towards resolution of all open Incidents, Ensure correct information is logged before closure of Incidents. Participate in daily/weekly/monthly status calls with Clients
- 24×7 rotational on-call support, including escalation to Emergency Response Team (ERT), driving Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Preventative action follow-through, and participation in weekly operations reviews.
- Work in Remote Infrastructure Model
- Installing, Configuring and administration of Cisco routers and Switches (mid and high end), Nexus, ASA/FTD’s, Fortinet Firewalls, Checkpoint Firewalls, IDS, HP Switches, Juniper SRX Firewalls
- Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Cisco/Aruba Wireless Controllers and AP’s (Preferably integrated with ISE).
- Participation in all on-going Network infrastructure initiatives including: Firmware/IOS upgrades, Hardware Technology Refreshes, Security hardening and Enterprise Monitoring process improvements
- Implement Network security policies and procedures, in line with Clients’ objectives
- Adherence to all Network build standards and final certification of all new hardware implementations through a formal team Operational Readiness reviews
- Interaction with 3rd party vendors, Client Teams and senior onsite Systems Engineers as necessary to optimally perform job responsibilities
- Create and Maintain detailed up to date technical documentation (e.g. standards, process, Run Books)
- Detailed reporting on the status of trouble tickets and build projects through defined processes
- Any Degree / Diploma
- 5+ years of 7*24 Production support experience in managing complex network infrastructure across different hardware platforms
- Experience in a LAN/WAN and multi-platform environment including Cisco Routers, multi-layer switches, Cisco & Meraki products, ASA/FTD’s, Fortinet
- Exposure/Experience on firewalls Fortinet (managed with Fortimanager) FTD’s (Managed with FMC) is a must.
- Exposure/Experience on Cisco Wireless Controllers (Integrated with ISE) is a must.
- Ability to evaluate, implement and manage data communications infrastructure, Internet and Intranet infrastructure, WAN, LAN and wireless networks and network applications
- Experience in Command Center/ Network Operations Center is a big plus
- Strong understanding and extensive experience with Network protocols /services/technologies like DS3, T1, OSI, TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, ATM, Frame-Relay, IP Sec, NAT and MPLS
- Experience with Network documentation and monitoring tools such as Visio, HP Network
- Node Manager, Solarwinds, Network Physics, Sniffer, MRTG and Cisco Works
- Should be able to recommend adjustments to a wide variety of complex network management functions with responsibility for overall performance and availability of Networks
- Exposure on Load balancers – F5/A10
Preferred Work Location: Rhode Island
Timing : 08:00 AM EST to 05:00 PM EST