About The Position:
NetEnrich is looking for a motivated US based Sales Engineer to join our extremely talented and collaborative Sales team. As a Sales Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor to NetEnrich’s prospective customers by actively driving and managing the evaluation stage of the sales process, working in tandem with the sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions.
You will partner closely with sales teams throughout the end-to-end sales cycle to qualify sales opportunities with regard to customer requirements, competition, the decision-making process and funding. Through strong, developed relationships with the client’s Business & IT staff and C-Level executives, you will leverage your deep technical expertise and knowledge of the solution benefits and the market, to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users, as well as ensure customer satisfaction through the pre and post sales cycle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and able to travel to customer locations as needed.
What You Do:
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales/consulting role
- Experience with working at OS command lines including Unix and Linux
- Successfully worked as pre-sales engineer or equivalent for over 10 years
- Knowledge of core networking components and concepts. Ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts
- Excellent communication and technical presentation skills with customer facing roles
- Quick learner to incorporate new technologies to round out current knowledge set
- Engage with sales teams and partner with customers to understand their needs, define requirements and demo the technical aspects of the platform
- Support a wide variety of partners and their customers as a sell to and sell through
- Play a key role in identifying and pursuing leads, converting the leads to opportunities, planning, owning and executing a Win.
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers
- Meet with prospective customers, to understand their technical requirements
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ
- Collaborate with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, and ideas to help innovate or stay ahead of the market.
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POVs concurrently
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional
- Help upskill new staff on the technical aspects of the platform and on cyber security in general
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Network operations, Cloud operations and Cyber security operations experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area (Computer Science, Computer Engineering); or equivalent work experience
- Travel up to 50%
Who You Are:
- Experience with IT Operational management techniques
- Requires a high level of understanding of ITSM best practices.
- Understanding of Cloud and Machine Learning technologies
- Experience with cyber security and threat intelligence (Cloud and On Premises)
- Strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting & presenting to clients (ideally with experience dealing with similar types/levels of contact).
- Subject matter expertise in the Cybersecurity and Networking arenas.
- Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including an ability to think ‘on their feet’ when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment.
- Creates functional designs, identifies information sources and data elements required to meet requirements and creates complex functional designs.
- Strong skilled in the formulation of specifications and in the execution of technical initiatives.
- Strong cross-functional communicator – written and verbal
- Defines requirements, performs analysis, develop plans, and provide solutions to complex systems requirements.
- Own and successfully demo products in customer/lab environment and presales content,
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects, evaluations and sales processes.
- Hands on knowledge to work with other solutions for integration into core solutions.
- Positive, focused and able to run in a fast pace, agile environment.
- Ability to work out of the box to solve solutions to difficult problems.
- Have fun and be personable to both internal staff and external customer/prospects!
Benefits And Perks:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Access to catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Generous and flexible time-off policies built to suit all your needs
- Fully covered health insurance for full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Great coaching from senior leaders