About The Position:
Netenrich is looking for a Sales Director in New York/New Jersey area. This role will be a hands-on contributor responsible for developing, managing and closing business within large target accounts in our Enterprise focused sales organization. You will be responsible for managing the sales process around the complete Netenrich portfolio of software products to key account clients within a large territory focusing on Enterprise customers. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to grow with the organization.
What You Do:
- Focus mostly on new logo mid-market accounts
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns in IT Operations and Security Operations
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Effectively and timely communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process; and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management
Who You Are:
- At least 10+ years formal sales experience focused in new logos for mid-market type accounts. Consistent overachievement in previous performance and results.
- Possess well-developed communication and presentation skills; able to communicate at the CxO level.
- Significant Enterprise Sales and strategic customer development experience
- Physically reside in the geography you would be leading with travel requirement of at least 30%
- Experience in IT& Operations, ITOM, ITSM, DevOps business models is required, proficient in concepts around Security, Cloud and infrastructure.
- Track record in closing large, complex deals across verticals in the Fortune 500
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting
- Experience with SalesForce and other sales oriented tracking tools
Benefits And Perks:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Access to catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Generous and flexible time-off policies built to suit all your needs
- Fully covered health insurance for full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Great coaching from senior leaders