About the role :
The Director Product Management for Security will be responsible for driving the roadmap for key aspects of the security product line at Netenrich. The PM will have an opportunity to use their entire range of skills and interact with security research, sales, marketing, and development to guide Netenrich’s approach to security for Resolution Intelligence solution and services.
- Provide cross-functional leadership for Netenrich’s Security business
- Collect customer, security research, sales, and market input for security use cases, validate those across Netenrich’s customers and prospects, and then create product requirement docs reflecting that input
- Support development in creating detailed engineering requirements to the individual feature level
- Manage product roadmaps, timelines, releases and track corresponding development efforts
- Work cross-functionally with other Netenrich product teams to deliver unified value
- Align with product marketing in creating product collateral, demos, and pricing
- Assess Netenrich’s opportunity in the security market and optimize our product-market fit
- Develop product and competitive positioning and messaging that differentiates Netenrich in the market
- Ensure that the Netenrich value proposition is specifically tuned to the security market and resonates with customers, analysts and partners
- Effectively communicate Netenrich’s position to sales, channel partners, customers, and analysts
- Create sales training to communicate the value proposition of the products & key innovations to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling of Netenrich’s security products
- Experience launching and managing a successful security product
- Minimum 8 years industry experience in product management, technical marketing, product marketing or customer-facing technical roles for enterprise security (SaaS or IaaS) or infrastructure products.
- Experience working with Agile development teams using Scrum methodology
- Good understanding of a range of SaaS and IaaS solutions and enterprise security products
- Strong understanding of SecOps process and workflow, and or managed security services a plus
- Passion for building products that are both technically solid and that win in the marketplace.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline required, or equivalent practical experience.
Send profile to [email protected];