The Director of Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing (ABM) is responsible for overseeing the demand generation funnel to achieve revenue goals that support company growth. You will lead the strategy, execution, tracking and measurement of the entire lead process including top of the funnel lead generation, lead nurturing and support of the inbound and outbound sales development strategies alongside the Inside Sales/Sales Development team. The Director of Demand Generation and ABM will be responsible for owning Netenrich’s demand generation strategy and executing scalable, data-driven initiatives and campaigns that drive qualified leads. Working closely with the leadership team, the director will play a critical role in taking the company through the next phase of growth by generating new pipeline in both current and new markets, help grow our existing install base, and design our marketing strategy to build awareness and drive deals faster. The ideal candidate is well-versed in demand generation best practices and marketing technologies, analytical and data-driven in their decision-making, and a skilled and versatile leader with the ability to balance strategic planning with a hands-on, team-based approach.
- Develop the company’s data-driven, demand generation strategy to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base
- Manage overall demand generation and growth strategy, programs, and budget
- Orchestrate demand generation and ABM programs that successfully engage target accounts by moving them effectively through buyer’s journey
- Build, execute, and scale a high-performance ABM program to meet or exceed demand generation goals and sales success
- Define, plan and execute integrated inbound, outbound and ABM programs through multiple channels including digital, email, content and events
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly to improve results
- Create strategies and tactics to penetrate buying teams and engage senior leaders of mid-size enterprises, especially those focused on security and digital transformation.
- Partner with the Marketing team on content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs: emails, webinars, events, digital, direct mail, etc
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing programs
- Own analytics across our marketing campaigns and platforms to closely monitor conversion rates, measure success, and continuously optimize for maximum ROI
- Minimum 8 years industry experience in growth marketing, demand generation, ABM, web marketing, field marketing, or digital marketing for B2B companies (Knowledge in enterprise security, networking, infrastructure, ITops a big plus)
- ABM certification a plus
- Data-driven aptitude to analysis and decision making, including using data from various sources to present a holistic view of the customer experience (problems, priorities)
- Expertise in understanding data and executing programs across channels to create a customer-focused experience
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing and CRM platform (Salesforce), marketing automation platform, SEO, reporting tools (such as Google Analytics) and other factors that impact web/lead conversions
- Experience running campaigns and programs that directly drive pipeline growth using modern marketing tools and channels, coupled with a desire to seek ways to enhance our results through optimization, testing and other means
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs through technology, data and process with demonstrated ROI
- You’re an analytical problem-solver. Your decisions are informed by data, and you know how to use analytics to draw insights to continually optimize campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to track campaigns, scale success and maximize effectiveness
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to clearly communicate technical information
The Director of Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing will report to Lynn Sakamoto, VP of Growth Marketing.