About The Position:
Azure with MSBI/ Database Developer
What You Do:
- Ability to decompose / translate business requirement to technical design and be able to design database objects which are scalable and flexible.
- Ability to develop Database including developing Stored Procedures, functions etc.
- Implement and enhance sophisticated real-time enterprise data integrations
- Implement security on Tabular cube using DAX queries
- Write complex SQL queries to clean and transform data
- Optimizing SQL queries to improve performance
- Ability to create and execute Azure data pipelines
- Ability to work in SSAS Tabular models and reporting experience in SSAS
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of overall IT experience
- Sound knowledge & Expertise of Database development including developing Stored Procedures, functions etc.
- Good understanding of data-modelling concepts.
- Hands on Experience in Azure BLOB Storage, Azure Analysis Services, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DB and Azure Data Factory
- Strong SSIS skills and experience in dealing with heterogeneous data sources. Good knowledge in .net for performing script tasks in SSIS packages
- Should be adaptable to new tools and techniques
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
Benefits And Perks:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Access to catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Generous and flexible time-off policies built to suit all your needs
- Fully covered health insurance for full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Great coaching from senior leaders