Architects/Lead/Senior Avaya UC Engineers
Experience: 7 to 10 Yrs
Work Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore / Bhimavaram / Work From home
The Avaya UC Lead Engineer is responsible for trouble shooting and resolving all or part of the organization’s complex Avaya infrastructure in line with pre-identified business needs and requirements. The work assignments involve resolving moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Supports telecommunication voice operations
- Support enterprise Voice infrastructure in an Avaya environment – Communications Manager, Session Manager, System Manager, Gateways, ESS, LSP, SBC, Voice Mail, Audio and Video Collaboration
- Escalate any complaints accordingly; ensure they are satisfactorily resolved, and long-term corrective action/prevention has taken place
- Collaborate with Customer stakeholders to analyze and translates business requirements into engineering, design, and technical specifications to support telecommunications infrastructure
- Provides technical guidance regarding technology and proposed upgrades to equipment and conducts technical feasibility studies
- Proactively identify and resolve issues within the voice and Telecom environment
- Participate in the ongoing support and maintenance of existing voice infrastructure.
- Telephony system programming on various systems – i.e. PBX, Voice Mail
- Vendor Management
- On-board of devices to monitoring tools
- Always demonstrate and deliver excellent service to all clients.
- Act as a mentor for the more junior members of the team, offering guidance, coaching and support
- Create and update accordingly to new changes in existing technical diagram, documentation and associated system processes & procedures pertaining to the configuration of the global infrastructure, in line with Customer with standards to a high degree of accuracy
- IP Office 500 V2, (version 5.x to 11.x)
- IPO CC (version 10.x)
- IPO Server Edition
- Session Initiated Protocol (SIP)
- Voice mail Pro (HA)
- Xima (Call Management System)
- Monitoring Tools Prognosis, Nectar (Smart point), AlarmTraq and others
- Well versed with ASA, Putty, SSH, SAL, LogMeIn, Citrix and others
- Session Boarder Controllers (Oracle, Sonus, Avaya)
- Sound knowledge in Servers Linux paths and logs search.
- Knowledge on Onboarding of Devices to Monitoring tools.
- Hands-On Experience in Preventive maintenance, installation activities, Firmware, Patch upgrades
- Well versed with ITSM (SNOW) and ITIL processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information, problem description and resolutions in a clear and concise manner
- Must have excellent presentation skills to wide spectrum of audience types (Internal and External stake holders).
- Experience in handling technical and business communications with North American clients in a Managed services environment
Send your profile to [email protected]